I don’t think that I have done one of these in a couple of years. They so suit me though, so I decided to resurrect them. I probably won’t do them as regularly as I used to do but they should start making an appearance more often.
- I have rekindled my love affair with cheesies. This is a horribly bad time to rekindle this bad romance because I have a little under four months to get ready for Trinidad carnival and I have been doing nothing to get ready for Trinidad Carnival but eating cheesies. Not good at all.
- Mat has a girlfriend. He told his father. He has not told me. He also expressly told him father not to tell me. And to this day his father has not told me. But I think that his father has forgotten that he was told this and that is why he hasn’t mentioned anything to me. I know about this because I overheard them having a chat one evening. HE IS FOUR YEARS OLD!! I am better off not knowing.
- My new office is really cold. I was told that personal heaters are not allowed but I noticed that some people do have personal heaters at their desks. So I think that I am going to bring in a personal heater and just not mention it unless I am asked about it.
- Because I am a glutton for punishment, the dates for Mud Hero 2015 have been released and I am thinking of running the course again. I want to tackle and conquer those mother trucking walls next year. I just need to figure out what course I want to run and I need to figure out who I will be looping in to run the course with me. Any volunteers?
- Mat has decided that for Halloween he wants to be half Batman and half Bane. How am I supposed to do that?! Finding a Batman costume is easy but finding a little kid Bane costume is impossible. I don’t even think that they have little kid Bane costumes. I told him that he could be Batman but he is not having it. I may just put my foot down and tell him that he has to be a ninja turtle.